What Can Pico Plus Do for My Skin?
Consistent exposure to UV light can cause skin to prematurely age. The damage can be visible, or invisible, effecting the underlying structures of the skin. Visible damage can include age spots or pigment, textural changes and fine lines, appearing on areas of the skin most exposed to the sun, such as face or hands, where they are most visible.
Pico Plus Applications
- PIH- Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- Nevus of Ota
- ABNOM-Acquired Bilateral Nevus of Ota like Macules
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Inflammatory acne & post-acne erythema
- Facial flushing & Rosacea
How Pico Laser Works
Pico Plus is a laser platform which allows your physician to provide premium anti-aging skin treatments in a safe and gentle way to reduce visible skin pigmentation, fine lines and improve the overall tone and texture of your skin.
During the Pico Toning procedure, laser energy penetrates deep within your tissue in order to effect changes and use your own bodies natural healing to improve the look of your skin. The laser energy will reduce appearance of pigment, increase the collagen and elastin therefore reducing wrinkles and even out tone and texture.
- Traditional laser treatments leave larger fragments behind, which the body is unable to remove. As a result, more treatments are needed, and sometimes complete clearance cannot be achieved.
- The picosecond pulse breaks up pigment more effectively, so the body has an easier time removing the fragments. Resulting in fewer needed treatments and tissue appearing renewed.
During Your Treatment
You will hear slight snapping sounds when the laser is fired and may feel a slight tingling or warmth. Your physician may take multiple passes over your skin with the laser during each treatment.